Areas of Advice

LHSU Advice Service specialises in advice and support in the following areas:


Academic & University related (i.e. issues with a student’s programme of study or a service provided by a University to a student)


Examples include but are not limited to:


• Academic appeals

• Extenuating circumstances

• Welfare issues

• Disciplinary matters

• Academic Misconduct including plagiarism

• Fitness to practise issues

• Problems with placements

• Procedural irregularities

• Unfair practices

• Complaints about teaching provision and facilities

• Accommodation issues

• Problems with research supervision

• Discrimination

• Bullying and harassment

• Complaining to the Office of the Independent Adjudicator


Powered by



Ensuring the best student experience; inspiring success and positive change


Registered Charity Number: 1150387